• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics 2013 SDCC Sales Thread - CLOSED!!!!

426 posts in this topic

On a side note - A lot of people did not notice a common defect on those Chew books... None of my copies had it.

Right now looking at the census (that hasn't really updated properly yet) there is only:

9.8 SS - 1

9.6 SS - 5

9.4 SS - 1

Interesting to see what the population looks like going forward.

All raw only orders paid through 8/12 have SHIPPED except one - Dark Prime (I'm putting it together)

Going through my records that should be everything raw only that has been paid for.

Slabs have been coming in from CGC and have starting sorting, and even shipped a couple of orders.

I am expecting a large number to show up here Monday - Wednesday, but I'm waiting for another 25ish to ship (Grimm Sig Series).

Just to give a little update -

Many of you with CGC orders may have noticed PayPal or PM ship notices the past couple of days. A large number of shipments went out.

Also - Demons Sushi SS & Heroes Con Elias SS came in today - Still waiting on the Wonderland 12 Nice/Nude SS but those shipped a few days ago and I should have them shortly. There is a 9.9 of something Nice/Nude in there.