• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics 2013 SDCC Sales Thread - CLOSED!!!!

426 posts in this topic

Dre,

any luck with the Hacktivist ashcan? I saw there is now one SS'd by Alyssa Milano but I was too late to pick it up. :cry:

Sorry no, have to pick my battles. There are a lot of SS guys doing their thing here at the show. I'm sure something will pop up.

Dre,

any luck with the Hacktivist ashcan? I saw there is now one SS'd by Alyssa Milano but I was too late to pick it up. :cry:

Sorry no, have to pick my battles. There are a lot of SS guys doing their thing here at the show. I'm sure something will pop up.

No worries :thumbsup:

Did you see the drama in the morning by the bandai booth? smh, ridiculous!

No but I did hear about the guy getting choked out in the middle of the show floor during the load out.

I haven't completed invoicing yet. Going down the list in order of first sales in the thread.

I just got home and I'm in the dog house for being gone for a week so I'm taking her out to dinner. I'll get some more out tonight and the rest out tomorrow.

And I'm still on the show floor... two hours after the show lol

Today was straight drama... StarPC saw what happened.

Let me just say this Dre really does go above and beyond to ensure even under the toughest circumstances, he only picks out the highest grade books possible for you guys.

Whenever I saw Dre on the con floor during SDCC, he was going through yet another stack of books looking for the diamond in the rough :D

Dre has a talent for finding the most inconspicuous defects in books and the patience to flip through books to find them. Watching him at heroes was a learning experience for me. Always confidant the books I buy from Dre are high grade and well taken care of.

Very stressful show because of certain stuff going on. Will get the rest of the invoices out shortly, no worries guys, I have it all logged.

This was me checking out yesterday lol

54214113-98AA-4492-8B81-21D8022B8904-1094-0000018A4304D412_zpsed91e7ee.jpg