• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(closed) X-men 213 and 222 - High Grade CGC slabs!

5 posts in this topic

Got a couple Copper Age X-men for sale!$40 each or $70 for both! ............. SOLD!First response with an "I'll take it" or :takeit: emoticon with the item name, gets it, and wins over any PMs.

Payment via paypal or check.Slabs will be shipped in a box with plenty of bubblewrap and packing peanuts to prevent damage during shipping.Shipping within U.S. is free.Shipping anywhere else pays shipping costs as calculated on USPS.com.My feedback thread is in my signature, but in case you have signatures turned off here's the link : nqctbs.jpgThanks!Click on each thumbnail for a link to a larger scan.On the link pop-up window, you may need to click on the pic again to see the full size scan.....X-men 213 CGC 9.6 White Pages...............X-men 222 CGC 9.6 White Pages.........both soldImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic