• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantomex - New on-going series?

32 posts in this topic

That's a great looking cover :)

I picked up some New X-Men issues to fill in some gaps as I dropped comics around #125 years back.

Included was a raw #128 which I'd estimate as a 9.6 if it were to be graded. Pretty happy for £1.65 :banana: (Not that I will sub it though as it would mean a gap in my collection lol

I've got a soft spot for Fantomex. I don't even really know why...sort of the same thing with Deadpool :insane:

I just hope it's well written, as story is more important me to than the actual character(s) within it.

MCS have a few copies if anyone wants to dabble:

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ivitems=5643771&AffID=798679P01#24523937

I've got a soft spot for Fantomex. I don't even really know why...sort of the same thing with Deadpool :insane:

I just hope it's well written, as story is more important me to than the actual character(s) within it.

MCS have a few copies if anyone wants to dabble:

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ivitems=5643771&AffID=798679P01#24523937

I couldn't figure it out and what you said is how I feel. Not sure why, but I really like him. Maybe I identify with having 3 brains....

Appears to be a mini, according to the solicits:

FANTOMEX MAX #1 (of 4)

ANDREW HOPE (w) • SHAWN CRYSTAL (a)

Cover by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA

• The X-Men’s own International Super-Thief in his own MAX miniseries!

• Sexy secret agents, weird weaponry, vintage champagne and a damsel in distress.

• All the uncensored action you could ever want in a comic… and MORE!

FANTOMEX MAX #1 (of 4)

• Sexy secret agents, weird weaponry, vintage champagne and a damsel in distress.

I'm okay with that. Wolverine started out as a mini too and now he's on 8 teams, 4 personal missions, 3 world-in-peril battles and 1 universe-in-peril battle each week. (thumbs u

FANTOMEX MAX #1 (of 4)

I'm okay with that. Wolverine started out as a mini too and now he's on 8 teams, 4 personal missions, 3 world-in-peril battles and 1 universe-in-peril battle each week. (thumbs u

Haha, true! lol

New X-Men #128 is definitely getting more attention since the announcement. It'll be interesting to see where the prices stabilize; this book was super hot, then super cold within the last year.

New X-Men #128 is definitely getting more attention since the announcement. It'll be interesting to see where the prices stabilize; this book was super hot, then super cold within the last year.

Yes it really cooled down, that was weird... I was going to submit mine but then just bought a 9.8 in April for $69

Great Character early on, pre-split-into-three-not -so-great characters. I had 100+ copies at one point ,sold them all at the peak time before they killed him then brought back three of them (lame) . Had about half raw, 10 Cgc, and the rest 30-40 were actually PGX and sold just as well as the Cgc's.

Huge fan of Fantomex and hope they may be going back to the original character. Also looks like prices are back too, maybe even higher than before, so I'll be shelling out some cash now too buy some back ;)

Yes it really cooled down, that was weird... I was going to submit mine but then just bought a 9.8 in April for $69

Yeah, you probably bought it from me off eBay; my friend found around 40 copies of that book, and I sent in 30 copies for grading. 1 9.6 and 29 9.8s. I'm down to only a few copies, and $69 seems to be the lowest that any of my copies went for.

Wow, couldn't really go wrong at that price. Nice snag.

I wonder how they are going to present him. I'm hoping he's just a single person with one brain - the way he was in the early days of UXF.