• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your 5 favorite bondage covers

89 posts in this topic

Hands down my favorite book I own. I grew up watching the various Batman cartoons Saturday morning and had a week of heaven in the summers when I stayed at my Grandma's and could watch the Adam West TV show. Batman was always great because he was just a regular guy driven to be a hero because of the tragedy that occurred in his life.

batman1.jpg

When I was a real young kid, I found a coverless copy in an old house. I don't know what happened to it, but I was really glad when I got this one off eBay in 1999. I love the yellow covers and this one has a Great Simon and Kirby cover and interior.

starspangled7.jpg

The last Batman I needed to finish the run was #10. Since it was the last one I needed, I got a little picky. One thing I observed in my quest was a lot of the #10s have an ugly dust shadow on the right edge.

batman_10s.jpg

The first golden age Batman I ever owned was Batman 31. I still have that book but buying this decent copy makes me pretty happy.

batman_31s.jpg

I have always loved this cover. The image of Batman and Bruce Wayne is great !

dtective_159.jpg

Well I don't think they're bondage -- but sweet books, batman_fan. :)

[font:Times New Roman]Well, three of the five are slabbed, so I suppose those could be considered bondage. hm

In fact, I'd considered pulling that shenanigan myself before seeing his post.[/font] lol

And my last one ..... is TWO!!! Not many covers I like better than Cap 28 .... if any!! :headbang:cap28s-2.jpg

+1. I should have put Cap #28 on my list too!

OR .... just put a reasonable price on it and send it to me :baiting::wishluck:

1 meeeallion dollars! :hi: