• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just wanted to say that I got my third favorite artist, now I can ..

27 posts in this topic

Good call on the Ultimate MTU issues Gene. I thought that they were the best of the run. Bill's style suited the Punisher down to the ground. I love to see the noir type artists drawing real gritty characters (ala Alex Maleev on DD).

Great snag on the original art. A truly beautiful piece of work.

You must be amasing quite a collection.

Saw Kaare Andrews 2 days ago at a local Vancouver comicon. He did not have any original art w/ him this time. Last time, he brought over an 8 inch stack of art. I don't follow the new comics anymore, so thought his asking price was a bit on the high side for my tastes. But he still had a LONG line up of young fans waiting for signatures & Ultimate sketches.

I met Phil Noto two summers ago in Chicago - he's a really nice and talented GUY.

And it doesn't look like he's in that picture. The guy in the hat looks a little bit like him.

Phil works mostly in animation, but he has been doing more comics work lately as he is becoming more in demand.

Print-wise I purchased a Poison Ivy and that Elektra you had up from him (for $5 each) and got them framed. Unfortunately I was too late to get myself on his list for sketches at that show.

Kev