• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Receipt Sale of Bronze/Silver Age Goodness!

3 posts in this topic

Just got the word in from CGC today. Well, actually I called cuz I wanted to know and couldnt wait actually! :grin: I wanted to offer the books here to the board first. This thread will be up for a week or so...then off to eBay/ComicLink/Pedigree etc.

Here is a list of what is en route, freshly graded from CGC (all have been pressed by CCS paper).....

1. Amazing Spiderman 100 CGC 9.8 OW/W $1600

2. Amazing Spiderman 122 CGC 9.8 OW $1400

3. Batman 167 CGC 9.6 OW 2nd highest graded. 1 of 3 in grade. only one 9.8 $1200 :cloud9:

4. Batman 190 CGC 9.6 OW 2nd highest graded. cool Penquin cover!1 of 9 in grade. $ 1100 :cloud9:

5. Batman 200 CGC 9.8 OW HIGHEST graded! $1200 :cloud9:

6. Fantastic Four 72 9.6 OW/W. beautiful red Silver Surfer cover.2nd highest graded. $1100 :cloud9::cloud9:

These books are KILLER COPIES and ultra high grade.

Given that the books are not yet in hand, :takeit: pending scan is OK!

Usual rules apply. No HOSers :sumo: the first :takeit: posted wins the auction. :takeit: posted in thread trumps all negotiations. Payment expect within 5 business days unless other arrangements have been made.

Shipping is a flat $14 within the continental U.S. Insurance is extra.

I will ship outside of USA but ONLY to countries with guaranteed delivery.

I will post pics of books immediately ONCE received.

PMs are WELCOME.