• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 257

24 posts in this topic

Gamora is only in a page or two in her first appearances. So are is Thanos and many other characters.

I *really* wish people (who obviously have never read the books) would stop posting this misinformation. Thanos is featured in NINE (9) pages of Iron Man 55, including a full-frame intro, which is probably a record for a first appearance for a villain, and is definitely not a 'cameo' as many continue to strangely attest.

If you want a villain with a mini-appearance, just look at ASm 50 and the Kingpin. He's only in a few panels in a short aside/interlude that has nothing to do with the main story.

I have read both, but Strange Tales #180 much more recently. It is a case of poor memory.

(worship)

Don't mind this old fanboy sitting in the corner holding his Marvel Presents wondering what happened to his Guardians. :(

You and me both, old timer!

Man, I'd sure be stoked about seeing Vance Astro, Martinex, and Charlie.

A friggin' Raccoon? Yeah, OK, I admit it. I'll watch that too.

Also, I just snagged an Avengers 257 NM+ for $3 so let's get this book moving! :)

I loved Charlie-27.

I think I may have even read some of his comics.

Well, so far every comic store I have went to and looked for this issue I have found a NM copy in the bargain bins. Gotta love it when extremely random books heat up.

Yep, I just did a show and found 3 of them in dollar boxes. One of them was in MY dollar box! :o