• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hide Your Children....I'm Back!

178 posts in this topic

I am back. I know you all missed me acclaim.gif

Just becasue I got mad and left with my panties in a bunch 3 months ago doesn't mean I don't love you guys....well, most of you guys grin.gif

To make this an ON TOPIC post, I will talk comics. Since I left, I have gotten about 1/3 of my complete X-Men run (#1 - #350) graded..I have a batch of 25 more coming back from CGC as of today. Here are the ones I have done so far ( I am only grading #1 thru #200 right now ) :

xmen-collection1.jpg

xmen-collection2.jpg

xmen-collection3.jpg

Is it me or do some of those stickers on top seem to be peeling off!

If you ever wanna sell your lower grades off let me know

Will do wink.gif

I have been replacing the lower grade ones (less than 9.0) as I get them back. I screwed up and KEYWORD SPAMMED (cause I'm retarded) my last bunch of comics I sold the other day on eBay...the fellas here helped me out though ( by reporting me to eBay 27_laughing.gif )!

Anyhow, I am back...I'll take my lumps for being a pvssy and leaving in a huff. I am wearing a flame retardent suit so I am ready.

Alrighty then, I'm gonna get some grub and watch a movie. I'll check in on you this thread in a few hours. I gotta find my old avatar too.

Even though I "went off" when me and Red Hook got into it, I apologize to anyone else I offended. You don't have to forgive OR forget or accept my apology, but I would at least like you to know that I am sorry. flowerred.gif

(psst...I have new Asia pictures )

Will do wink.gif

I have been replacing the lower grade ones (less than 9.0) as I get them back. I screwed up and KEYWORD SPAMMED (cause I'm retarded) my last bunch of comics I sold the other day on eBay...the fellas here helped me out though ( by reporting me to eBay 27_laughing.gif )!

Anyhow, I am back...I'll take my lumps for being a pvssy and leaving in a huff. I am wearing a flame retardent suit so I am ready.

Alrighty then, I'm gonna get some grub and watch a movie. I'll check in on you this thread in a few hours. I gotta find my old avatar too.

Even though I "went off" when me and Red Hook got into it, I apologize to anyone else I offended. You don't have to forgive OR forget or accept my apology, but I would at least like you to know that I am sorry. flowerred.gif

She had the baby yet?

Welcome back.

Obviously, some of those books (especially the ones with the stickers pealing off) were purchased (not submitted) by you (as they have the OLD LABEL).

Of the books you submit and have gotten back, could you list the grades?

am i the only that is shocked to see so many graded comic books? I can't stop myself from doing the math in my head... cost of grading... shipping... wow. Maybe I should get some of my comics graded...

Doesn't Steve have those lower grade copoies up now on eBay and aren't they what started that whole thread and brought Steve back?

hi.gif Steve...btw what grade is the Giant Size X-men 1 that Asia is holding in her pic...

Will do wink.gif

Regardless of the circumstances of the exit, I think that's a pretty stand-up way to return. thumbsup2.gif