• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hide Your Children....I'm Back!

178 posts in this topic

how do you guys even keep track of who hates who around here?

I keep various spreadsheets and a team of four interns working 'round the clock. confused-smiley-013.gif

Sound like you're having your own orgy away from this Forum. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

That's MK for you, an orgy of one. headbang.gif

Uh....actually I was focusing more on the four interns than MK himself. 893whatthe.gif

Jim

I keep various spreadsheets and a team of four interns working 'round the clock. confused-smiley-013.gif

Sound like you're having your own orgy away from this Forum. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

27_laughing.gif A sig line if I ever saw one! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Jim

Uh....actually I was focusing more on the four interns than MK himself. 893whatthe.gif

Jim

oh... sorry.gif

lol

Man, they deleted that post fast. Suspiciously fast, in fact. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Positively Orwellian......

Whoa... ALL those posts got deleted.

This is reaching all the way to the top, eh?

Yes, dammit. I saw what was happening and had the chance to email to myself the now deleted post that Saber made thanking everybody for Steve's return, which basically meant that this was all one big orchestrated prank on behalf of Steve himself. But I didn't bother. 893frustrated.gif At least that's how I interpreted it. What the friggin' hell is going on?

You ever read 1984, MK?

I mean, they deleted Steve's...er, "Saber's" post where Saber accidentally forgot that he/she wasn't Steve, AND the post where Jimm pointed out that very fact, AND the posts after that!

What the hell is that about? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I mean, they deleted Steve's...er, "Saber's" post where Saber accidentally forgot that he/she wasn't Steve, AND the post where Jimm pointed out that very fact, AND the posts after that!

I saw Jimm's post, but was wondering where the quoted post came from, because I never saw that one. Then Jimm's post gets deleted. Why are the mods covering up for Saber/Steve? weird.

My point exactly. Could be Saber's little jape, could be Steve HOCP's. I'd say it was Steve, who forgot which i.d. he was posting with.

Bet this post gets wiped. Mods!!!! I want an explanation!!!!!!

My point exactly. Could be Saber's little jape, could be Steve HOCP's. I'd say it was Steve, who forgot which i.d. he was posting with.

Bet this post gets wiped. Mods!!!! I want an explanation!!!!!!

What's going on? confused-smiley-013.gif

lol

Man, they deleted that post fast. Suspiciously fast, in fact. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Positively Orwellian......

Whoa... ALL those posts got deleted.

This is reaching all the way to the top, eh?

Yes, dammit. I saw what was happening and had the chance to email to myself the now deleted post that Saber made thanking everybody for Steve's return, which basically meant that this was all one big orchestrated prank on behalf of Steve himself. But I didn't bother. 893frustrated.gif At least that's how I interpreted it. What the friggin' hell is going on?

You ever read 1984, MK?

Oh yes. There's a considerable amount of shadiness happening here.

I think "prank" is being a little generous, though. I think Steve got confused and posted as his new shill ID THINKING that he was signed on as Steve_HOCP. He told ME in his now-deleted thread that he "didn't even know that I had left" and that he was betting that "they" were sorry to see the "both of us" back!

27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

Now why the hell would the OTHER post from Jimm with Steve's post QUOTED in it disappear, too??

I saw Jimm's post, but was wondering where the quoted post came from, because I never saw that one. Then Jimm's post gets deleted. Why are the mods covering up for Saber/Steve? weird.

Jimm quoted a post which I read just as it was being edited, and then deleted. Only the Mods have the wherewithal to delete all the posts that quote the offending or originally deleted post.

So yeah, why indeed??

Very weird. But we now have three eyewitnesses to it happening, plus Jimm... so at LEAST four people saw it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What's going on? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, what's going on? This sounds like another one of those threads where something crazy happens and I miss it because I assume the thread is going to be some variation on the "graemlin war suckfest" theme.