• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What pedigrees do you NOT own, but would like to?

44 posts in this topic

I'd really like a book from the Menendez Pedigree

I hear those are Killer books.

I wanna take a stab at getting them

Does anyone have that CBM that suppossedly mentions this "pedigree." Somehow I doubt their father bought that comic off the stands but I guess it is possible.

I have the CBM issue, but I have no idea where it is. The Menendez Pedigree is was not an article but a published letter. It's title was something like "Bizarre Pedigree"

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I would love to get an issue from the Carson City (Comstock) collection. Never even seen one for sale.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Alan

Per your inquiry, I know little more about the Comstock books other than the "Wilson part" in "Behind the Panels". Mark stated that there were stacks of newspaper which were being cleared out by some relatives. After making a few runs, a stack turned over and withing was a comic book and then another.

Something went on with Mark and Ernie Gerber.

The books I purchased from Mark were incredible.. Number 1s (Mystery Men, Weird, Super-World and Speed). the books are generally spectacular. the Speed 1 is as nice a book as I have seen. Each has a large date stamp on the back (without the year).