• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeadPOOL MARVEL NOW

4 posts in this topic

SO IT SEEMS NO ONE HEARS MY CRYS! I MAY HAVE THIS WRONG. CAN I CREATE A DEADPOOL SET FOR THE NEW MARVEL NOW SERIES OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE ADDED? ALSO WHY HAS IT NOT BEEN ADDED ALL THE OTHER DEADPOOL STUFF IS THEIR?

SIGH PLEASE SOME ONE ADD IT ILL SEND YOU A PRESENT :>

OK MAYBE NOT A PRESENT BUT SOME INSTANT HAPPINESS ON MY PART!

SINCERELY

SWEET JEBUS SOMEONE HELP ME!

DEADPOOL INCORPORATED

You should probably chill out for a minute. Your 'request' in the appropriate thread was more of a question than a request. The grammar was all kinds of wrong, and it takes a while, usually longer than a week to make new registries. With sdcc this week, creating the new deadpool now registry for someone with less than ten posts, terrible manners, laughable grammar, who uses all caps probably isn't high on the list.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1673014#Post1673014

to help you get started

and you should probably do the research yourself to see if the set you want exists.