• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

KC frickin outstanding books as always. :applause: How about a master list of what you need to complete the TTA's because you seem to add 3 a week, we can all have fun counting them down. (worship) I love that #63, was eye balling the White Mountain copy coming up in the next C-Link auction.

KC frickin outstanding books as always. :applause: How about a master list of what you need to complete the TTA's because you seem to add 3 a week, we can all have fun counting them down. (worship) I love that #63, was eye balling the White Mountain copy coming up in the next C-Link auction.

Interesting. I was not aware of a duplicate on that issue.

JIM63-3.jpg

Thanks. It has the brightest cover and whitest pages of any of my pre-heros.

trmoore54

Reminds me of a live performance of Jeffrey Lee Pierce (R.I.P.) of the Gun Club when he said in between songs..."talkin' 'bout Religion!"

You're not an ex Punk rocker surely.......

I used to appreciate 'X' and the Blasters for what its worth.

Alan

Looks like an easy 9.4?

Yup. Probably a 9.6.

Thanks SS!! I know it seems like 3 a week, but I still have about half the TTA preheros to go. When I get close, you'll know ;) Yes, that WM JIM #63 is nice, but AS's copy is just stunning!! Haven't seen that one in person yet......... :baiting:

This is my only slabbed pre-hero book. Kinda pales in comparison to Korvac's 8.5.

TTA2180.jpg

Your right, it is pale in comparison..................so why dont you sell it to me and be rid of it.

DRX

This is my only slabbed pre-hero book. Kinda pales in comparison to Korvac's 8.5.

TTA2180.jpg

Your right, it is pale in comparison..................so why dont you sell it to me and be rid of it.

DRX

lol DRX + the "Art of the Deal"!! Won't find that sucka on craigslist!!

I've been giving some thought to getting all my ToS and TTA slabbed and then selling them.

:o :o :o :o :o :o Ahem, please keep me in mind :hi:

Hes already got enough high grade stuff. Save some for the bottom feeders. lol

DRX