• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Here's some of what I just got back.

Cheetah...I recall when you first posted these how amazing they were...how they were all most likely 9.0 or better and most likely best known copies if you ever chose to send them in...absolutely STUNNING copies...wish I knew you better or lived closer to see them first hand...CONGRATS! :headbang:

Tom

Careful Cheetah, sounds like Tom is planning on a visit. ;) As long as you give him a nice firm sofa and a stack of pre-heros, he should be content for a couple weeks...

:o

:signfunny:lol

After going to 3 or 4 cons without buying a book( because of either price or grade),

imagine my delight when a last minute sweep of the room yielded this lil' gem today!! :banana::takeit:

JIM58.jpg

And the price was more than nice!! :blush::headbang:

KILLER! :headbang:

Crazy-nize Rich!

I think I posted this before but wanted to get some opinions. I know its not the best scan as the bottom is slightly cropped.This book is going to CGC for slabbing. Any opinions. Oh, and by the way. I paid $ 30.00 for it about twenty two years ago at a local con in Chicago Heights, Ill. The guy had a giant stack of these pre-hero monster books but I only had enough dough for two or three of them. Times were tough. lol

DRX

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt166/drx710y/talesofsuspense15.jpg[/img]]suspense

Edited by DRX

I think I posted this before but wanted to get some opinions. I know its not the best scan as the bottom is slightly cropped.This book is going to CGC for slabbing. Any opinions. Oh, and by the way. I paid $ 30.00 for it about twenty two years ago at a local con in Chicago Heights, Ill. The guy had a giant stack of these pre-hero monster books but I only had enough dough for two or three of them. Times were tough. lol

DRX

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt166/drx710y/talesofsuspense15.jpg[/img]]suspense

Spine cropped as well...which will be a critical aspect of the grade...if spine is fairly clean and bottom edge I'm thinking 8.0/8.5...Killer book! :headbang:

DRX

Spine cropped as well...which will be a critical aspect of the grade...if spine is fairly clean and bottom edge I'm thinking 8.0/8.5...Killer book! :headbang:

Looks Vfish from what we can see. With his little eyes and his big, not plentiful teeth, doesn't Goom look a little retar.........., um mentally challenged?