• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,036 posts in this topic

Who became Xemnu, the Living Titan when he turned up in Marvel Feature 3 to fight the Defenders, and Hulk Annual 5 (along with a host of other pre-hero monster bad guys.). Plus various other appearances in the Marvel Universe.

Not to change the subject, but during one of my periodic journeys through the www.metropoliscomics.com website I couldn't help but notice what a fine job they've done in stocking nice fine and better copies of these awesome early SA gems. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Not to change the subject, but during one of my periodic journeys through the www.metropoliscomics.com website I couldn't help but notice what a fine job they've done in stocking nice fine and better copies of these awesome early SA gems. GOD BLESS...

You're right, they have some good stuff with BIN's. Multiple copies of most issues.

Wow ! Thanks for the heads up.

You're right, they have some good stuff with BIN's. Multiple copies of most issues.

Wow ! Thanks for the heads up.

Metro usually ships out a REAL sharp 6.0.....Nobody's ever going to grade tight enough to exceed my expectations without shortchanging themselves....but I've only returned one book to them in 12 years...and it wasn't that bad. GOD BLESS...

Hey Chris I couldn't remember who I sold it to (man that was what 3 years ago?) but when I saw your name it all came back. (thumbs u Looks like around August of 2006.

Yea, I remember, I opened the box expecting a ST#80 and got a FF#4. lol You mixed up the boxes and shipped my book to Clink. We got it straightened out though.

This is my birthday book and I've wanted to get others, just haven't yet. Besides this is the best one anyway.

IMG_0536.jpg

Edited by tofer118

Hey Chris I couldn't remember who I sold it to (man that was what 3 years ago?) but when I saw your name it all came back. (thumbs u Looks like around August of 2006.

Yea, I remember, I opened the box expecting a ST#80 and got a FF#4. lol You mixed up the boxes and shipped my book to Clink. We got it straightened out though.

This is my birthday book and I've wanted to get others, just haven't yet. Besides this is the best one anyway.

IMG_0536.jpg

That does look nice. (thumbs u