• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

One more for good measure... :banana:

TALESOFSUSPENSE32FN-1.jpg

Nice book! Did your WTB thread shake this one loose?

Actually this is the one I had graded/slabbed (5.5) and sold...and now I miss it...so I am still on the hunt...I'd like to get a 6.0 to 7.0...LMK if you hear of any... (THX! in advance...) :wishluck:

That is one of my favorite pre-hero cover. I liked it so much that I had Neil Vokes adapt it to a Suicide Squad commission!

SuicideSquadBeeBBQTOS32.jpg

Wow, killer piece + great idea!! :o:headbang::applause:

I enjoy mashing-up pre-hero covers and Suicide Squad themes! Here is a recent one by Flash/Legion artist: Greg Larocque...a variant on TOS #24

SuicideSquad_GregLaRocque.jpg

TOS_24.jpg

Great idea + the results are fantastic! :applause: I could see how much fun the anticipation leading up to seeing the commission completed would be. :cloud9:

I love my scanner. New addition to monster island. :cloud9:

tos6wm001.jpg[/img]

Not to nit-pick, but in the Marvel-verse, monsters hang out on Monster Isle -- not Monster Island. Monster Island is where Godzilla and his bluds chill. ;)

Nice book, BTW!