• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

I've never owned or read one. Will look forward to it some day.

In the meantime, an ebay pickup. Not quite in hand yet though.

Perhaps Hagg would be more menacing if he wasn't wearing pink boots? Ah well I love that catfish in a jumpsuit anyways :insane:

Gorgeous, and with white pages to boot! (worship)

We know Hagg is a hunter of helpless humans, but with those pink boots, I shudder to think what he might do with those humans once they are in his clutches. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

thx! The nice part about having so few of these books right now is its easy to fill gaps. Everything is a gap! lol

Cool book Dan! (thumbs u Fun to watch your collection grow. (thumbs u

In no small part thanks to you! thanks again Rich! :applause:

Perhaps Hagg would be more menacing if he wasn't wearing pink boots? Ah well I love that catfish in a jumpsuit anyways :insane:

We know Hagg is a hunter of helpless humans, but with those pink boots, I shudder to think what he might do with those humans once they are in his clutches. GOD BLESS...

:insane:lol

:insane:lol

Word has it that Hagg is actually a female....and that the original story was "Hagg, Intergalactic GO-GO Dancer".....but that Martin Goodman nixed the idea. GOD BLESS...

P.S. Extra points question.......which other pre hero monster was actually a female ?

Edited by jimjum12

I will put my thinking cap on.

I don't know about you guys but I got crushed on the books I was looking it in the clink auction just now. Thought I put a couple strong bids in and they still got demolished. :(

Only won one minor book so far.

Did any of you see what the 9.0 WP JIM 76 (variant) just ended for on CLink... WOW JUST WOW.

It looks like we had two big time snipers who really really wanted to win that book. My late bid was bloooown out of the water lol

Gorgeous book though... but I am still in shock considering the exact same book sold 1.5 yrs ago for just under $800. 300% increase in 17 months = Awesome

Congrats to the seller if they are among us :applause:

and the JIM 56 8.5 went for $2,322!

Holy carp! We have a new player who is not messing around to complete their run :o

.....that is a very tough book in grade....GOD BLESS....

Holy carp! We have a new player who is not messing around to complete their run :o

I agree, and the fact that at least two people shot high for it with snipes helped it out nicely as well. $1000+ jump in last few seconds.

I'm just PO'd cause I can never land this baby :frustrated:

I agree, and the fact that at least two people shot high for it with snipes helped it out nicely as well. $1000+ jump in last few seconds.

I'm just PO'd cause I can never land this baby :frustrated:

I think I know who won it.....it probably won't turn up again, unless he upgrades. GOD BLESS....

That JIM #56 was mine... it is a sharp 8.5 and a tough book... hope the new owner keeps it in his collection for a long time.

I also hope this "new player" saves his pennies up, 'cause there's a whole bunch more HG pre-heros coming in Clink's Feb and March auctions.

Yes, good results thus far on the pre-heros...

Edited by Tsimanga

I'm sad for me cause these prices are too much to handle at the moment.

But happy for the seller - especially since they are a boardie - Congratz! :golfclap:

But I did manage to snag another one on my preferred hunting list... The 8.5 TOS 31 is mine :banana:

I know C-OW but the cover looked too good not to try.