• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

TOS37CGC90.jpg

This lovely book is now my highest graded pre-hero (over two 8.0s) and a significant upgrade over my current 7.0. I almost didn't bid because I was sure it wasn't going to be in my price range, but ended up getting a fantastic deal on it.

TOS37CGC90.jpg

Wow great pick up :applause:

Edited by Miamiknight3434

Thanks guys, this is probably my one and only foray into Korvac/marvel_runs/Tempus territory, so I need to enjoy it while it lasts. I just hope that when the book arrives it doesn't seduce me into thinking about more pre-heros with a 9 in the number, I can barely afford this pursuit/addiction as it is!

I just hope that when the book arrives it doesn't seduce me into thinking about more pre-heros with a 9 in the number, I can barely afford this pursuit/addiction as it is!

A very real possibility. That's why I keep to low grades.

(Yeah, that's the reason)

I just hope that when the book arrives it doesn't seduce me into thinking about more pre-heros with a 9 in the number, I can barely afford this pursuit/addiction as it is!

A very real possibility. That's why I keep to low grades.

(Yeah, that's the reason)

I like them both. I still have a ton of unslabbed lower grade copies that I like, but am slowly replacing them with the upper-mid-grade slabs. On the one hand it is attractive to collect the lower grade raws, but I can't help but like the higher grades too. It is quite a dilemma.

very nice :)

can anybody fill me in on what is going on with that cover anyways? I've always wondered. The figure and background look kirby for sure but the monster doesn't look kirby to me. Am I hallucinating?

Bronty that is still a sweet win and beautiful book at that.

I had to settle for a couple of lower grade needs

But at least they are 2 more down - almost finished my TOS & TTA runs :banana:

RAD4938B2012620_174012.jpg

RAD8E6052012620_18342.jpg

Bronty that is still a sweet win and beautiful book at that.

I had to settle for a couple of lower grade needs

But at least they are 2 more down - almost finished my TOS & TTA runs :banana:

RAD8E6052012620_18342.jpg

Nice books! Still need a copy of this one! :cry:

Nice books! I had a bid on that TTA #17, and won a couple of TOS books that I'm pumped about. I'll post them and a couple of new arrivals from CGC when I get home from Australia, where I'm currently waiting to board the 12 hour flight back to the states.