• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Awesome JIM group shot, KirbyJack. (thumbs u

I won one PH from the HA auction, the TTA 16. Tried for one of those 9.4 JIM 26 or 28 but got blown away. Man, some one wanted them real bad!! Fess up, any boardies nab them?? The TTA 13 9.2 went for big bucks, too. Korvac??

Those early JIMs went for good money!!

Got the TTA #10 9.0 for like $800 less than the same copy sold for within the last year or so! :banana: Underbidder on the TTA #13 9.2. :( That's okay as I didn't feel like shelling out $3K for it.

BTW, double cover TTA #10 8.0 undercopy just freed up. :gossip:

My plea to other Pre Hero fans. Worth a shot. Anyone reading this...I need 21 more Marvel comics to have all of them from 1/1960 to 12/1979. Sparkle City auctions tonight have 5 of them. They are getting alot of attention. Can you guys go easy on... :wishluck:

TOS # 31, TTA #32, ST #76, JIM # 58 and AA #3 (the last one I need for the set).

There are a ton that they listed...Maybe you can go harder on something else. I am showing my hand here. But like I said they are getting alot of bids and soon I will be shut out on them...But just figured I would ask anyone reading to help a pretty big undertaking along. :foryou:

Good luck with them! Keeping my hands off those (but working on others!). If you miss out on the AA #3 that is one I am actively trying to upgrade from my 6.0 and you'd get first crack if/when I do if you still need it.

EDIT: got the one I was really after (the AAF #10 8.0) plus two others that fell to me really cheap on lowball bids I forgot about. Will post scans shortly...

Edited by mysterio