• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,038 posts in this topic

agreed.

With that light grey cover a lot of copies that have any aging of paper look none too fresh! 2c It really shows yellowing for some reason. You can see just hints of it on this copy on the right hand side, but much much less than most copies. Real nice :)

Generally speaking, I like Ditko inks on Kirby pencils but I'm don't think this is their best collaboration.

TOS10.jpg

Been a long while since I've gotten 3 books from my 3 favorite prehero titles in one fell swoop. And I almost didn't get them either, but that's another story. :o:sumo:

TTA1090.jpg

TOS2385.jpg

JIM819.jpg

The other nice part is I got all 3 books for close to what this TTA #10 alone sold for within the last year. And I was one of the underbidder's in that auction. Sometimes losing IS winning!!!!! :takeit::banana::whee:

Thanks guys!! :headbang: I kinda like the date stamp. Its like that date was ingrained in the young Titano's mind as his date to strike and spread mayhem and bedlam across the land!! :o:ohnoez: Either that or Titano and Monstro got drunk and Monstro dared Titano to get an eyeball tattoo to prove how tough he is. :sumo:

And you know how those things go. doh!

I have a reader (nice condition IIRC actually but with slight resto IIRC) that I bought from marvel runs.

If it helps you out, I don't mind selling it to you at cost if I can remember what that was. pm me if so