• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Not shilling for Greg Reece...just passing the info along for anyone interested...Greg has a bunch of mid-grade to high grade Pre-Heros newly posted on his website... (thumbs u

http://www.gregreececomics.com/New-Arrivals

....nothing wrong with pimping Greg.....he's a great guy with awesome stuff. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Cool stuff.

I'm just living in the past on Strange Tales #89, tho. I can't get used to that book fetching $500 in low-middle grades. I wish I'd bought some spares when 89 was just another issue!

That's been at least twenty years hasn't it? While the name is memorable, it's hardly the best Strange Tales monster cover or story, let alone among all the pre-hero titles. Heck, Grogg on the cover of #87 looks like the same creature - AND he has wings and breathes fire

Cool stuff.

I'm just living in the past on Strange Tales #89, tho. I can't get used to that book fetching $500 in low-middle grades. I wish I'd bought some spares when 89 was just another issue!

That's been at least twenty years hasn't it?

Sounds right.

Man, I'm old.

Not shilling for Greg Reece...just passing the info along for anyone interested...Greg has a bunch of mid-grade to high grade Pre-Heros newly posted on his website... (thumbs u

http://www.gregreececomics.com/New-Arrivals

Thanks! Glad I checked in today, upgraded one book I've been looking for a few years...

XLNT! :banana: