• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,226 posts in this topic

Real early to post this....but I am really happy to say I just completed TTA and TOS full runs in a deal with a board member! I had been working on these runs for years. I will post the three books when I get them. Here is the scan from the seller of the TTA #4 last book I needed from that run. :cloud9:

fe09f0442c7e21043665956035b11024_zps0f0d28de.jpg[/img]

Only kirby could make a beanstalk...interesting...

Jack and the beanstalk. (:

..... that just now registered :insane: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Congrats BAF...... I know how much you like that genre..... what an accomplishment. Unfortunately..... you've been drawn into the gravitational pull of the Atlas Age and we'll all end up having to follow you into the GA forum to follow your continuing exploits. My prediction..... full JIM and ST runs by 2019.... GOD BLESS...

Real early to post this....but I am really happy to say I just completed TTA and TOS full runs in a deal with a board member! I had been working on these runs for years. I will post the three books when I get them. Here is the scan from the seller of the TTA #4 last book I needed from that run. :cloud9:

Nice looking copy of an obscenely difficult book!

Congrats BAF...... I know how much you like that genre..... what an accomplishment. Unfortunately..... you've been drawn into the gravitational pull of the Atlas Age and we'll all end up having to follow you into the GA forum to follow your continuing exploits. My prediction..... full JIM and ST runs by 2019.... GOD BLESS...

Thanks James....complete ST and JIM runs would be sweet! Chipping away at it. Slow but sure. (thumbs u

Nice looking copy of an obscenely difficult book!

Woohoo, way to go Frankie!! :headbang: (thumbs u :banana:

Well done Frankie, I am finding them tough going, I haven't managed to get a single book from these runs since I spoke to you last. Congrats bro :applause:

Thanks everyone! The TOS and TTA runs were a lot of fun to collect! Since some of the Pre Hero issues you don't see a lot made it a challenge. These are the last two TOS issues I needed. Just hope the package gets here safe. :wishluck: : Two more hard issues to find! :cloud9:

0e07e1f561acfb97d99f4bf98a9a4a1e_zpsda29540e.jpg[/img]

0747defe0d8c3b06132b40d5368a6308_zps9dc213ed.jpg[/img]

Awesome #4 Frankie! :headbang: And CONGRATS on the run completion...quite the achievement! (worship):applause:

Congratulations! (thumbs u