• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,227 posts in this topic

Everyone has there favorites...... but 62 might be my favorite of them all..... but then I remember ST 89......and TOS 11.....and........ GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Those are some stellar JIMs!! Love the 62 and 66. Super tough. And on a related note, the splash page to JIM 66 is in the ComicLink auction going on right now. :grin:

Link to original art auction

OMG, what a sweet piece that would be. Thanks for info, just like to see what it goes for. Any guesses??

May have a couple more just laying around.

photo JIM75_zps32702ed2.jpg

photo TOS11_zps7ac6148a.jpg

:gossip: .... 093********** serial number books are often undergraded...... that TOS 11 would be a candidate for 9.6 with just a straight resub.... but it would still be top census, and if I know RS..... still NOT for sale. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Your probably right, Jimbo. The TOS 11, I just can't find anything wrong with it after scrutinizing it closer. An incredible copy that I can't believe is in my collection now.

WOW! I once had a 7.5 white pager (sold to Rich/Korvac Saga) that I thought was a pretty stellar copy...didn't realize these actually came in 9.4??!! :insane:

Your probably right, Jimbo. The TOS 11, I just can't find anything wrong with it after scrutinizing it closer. An incredible copy that I can't believe is in my collection now.

that's frickin bananas

WOW! I once had a 7.5 white pager (sold to Rich/Korvac Saga) that I thought was a pretty stellar copy...didn't realize these actually came in 9.4??!! :insane:

Seriously. How many of them do you think even arrived at newsstands in 9.4?

that's frickin bananas

Brown covers! :cloud9: