• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,011 posts in this topic

Last one of the day folks...thanks for letting me share,hope some made you happy!

34bday171.jpg

AHHHH I cheated...beat,but all minetta1Front.jpg

Jim

So glad to have contributed to your sets...you have some cuh-razy PH books fo sho!! Would be cool if we could actually meet up some day! :headbang:

My pride and joy.Not my most valuable book,but up there in the top five faves.

Looks much nicer than the grade...has only one staple,and that is detached cleanly.I wonder how much they ringed it on grade due to that? One of the VERY few times you will see a plastic comic from me....

153769.jpg.f8810d12cdbfb4d4d8166c751f8fcc84.jpg

Edited by porcupine48

My pride and joy.Not my most valuable book,but up there in the top five faves.

Looks much nicer than the grade...has only one staple,and that is detached cleanly.I wonder how much they ringed it on grade due to that? One of the VERY few times you will see a plastic comic from me....

Nice book!

This is one of my pride and joy books also. :cloud9:

baab4564efde35b30a47fb9b76065c16_zpsec494032.jpg[/img]

Looks like my flash is a little high!Does yours have but one staple as well Frankie?

I think it does. I think that was common to have only one staple holding that issue together.

You'd think that with books like that folks would be easier on detached cover :(