• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,038 posts in this topic

Wonderful book! Lets celebrate the Brown & Yellow covers!

TOS_15.jpg

tta_17.jpg

:luhv: Gorgeous books! These last two in particular caught my eye. They have always been nemesis books for me; despite collecting these titles in pre-hero for about 25 years I have never owned a copy of either!

One more for good measure... :banana:

TALESOFSUSPENSE32FN-1.jpg

Nice book! Did your WTB thread shake this one loose?

Actually this is the one I had graded/slabbed (5.5) and sold...and now I miss it...so I am still on the hunt...I'd like to get a 6.0 to 7.0...LMK if you hear of any... (THX! in advance...) :wishluck:

One more for good measure... :banana:

TALESOFSUSPENSE32FN-1.jpg

Nice book! Did your WTB thread shake this one loose?

Actually this is the one I had graded/slabbed (5.5) and sold...and now I miss it...so I am still on the hunt...I'd like to get a 6.0 to 7.0...LMK if you hear of any... (THX! in advance...) :wishluck:

That is one of my favorite pre-hero cover. I liked it so much that I had Neil Vokes adapt it to a Suicide Squad commission!

SuicideSquadBeeBBQTOS32.jpg

That commission is fantastic! :golfclap:

Here is my copy, which wouldn't be too shabby if not for the Marvel chipping. Sadly, the chip on the right edge closest to the word balloon just let go when I took it out of the bag for this scan. :cry:

TOS32.jpg

The splash page isn't bad either...

TOS32splash.jpg

Edited by mysterio

I love that comiission! What a great twist in combining Suicide Squad with a TTA 32 themed cover!

I've always gotten a kick out of Kirby drawing tiny humans and big bugs.

TTA32.jpg