• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,038 posts in this topic

OK,here are a few more. What the heck, what else to do? Its snowy and freezing outside, so lets post some books.

Just a great Everett cover on this one.

photo STRTALES60_zpsbd708a66.jpg

Everett cover

photo STRTALES61_zps13897b4e.jpg

Maneely cover

photo STRTALES62_zpsb69418f1.jpg

Maneely cover

photo STRTALES66_zps0e0b8976.jpg

Kirby cover

photo STRTALES69_zps7fe648fa.jpg

Upgraded my KLAGGster issue in last night's Clink auction to my sweet-spot FN for my overall set... :headbang:

Word of caution...when the KLAGGster shows up...buildin's come tumblin' down...

TOS_21_zps6e6733a6.jpg

Congrats! I thought about bidding but am trying to be good to start the new year. Glad it went to an excellent home!

Geez, lets get this thread back on track.

Strange Tales, my favorite title and always brings a smile to my face when when coming across copies like these :)

I love the Jack Davis cover on ST 71.

Just got this one in the mail.

JIM #54 MONSTRO!!!

2013-01-31235319_zps035bf234.jpg[/img]

.....this is one of the tougher ones......don't even try to get a 9.0. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

JIM #54 MONSTRO!!!

.....this is one of the tougher ones......don't even try to get a 9.0. GOD BLESS....

Keep on pluggin' away Frankie! :headbang:

It's funny though...it's Monstro's expression that looks frightened...or is it surprise that he made mince-meat out of the titanium hand-cuffs... :insane:

JIM #54 MONSTRO!!!

Keep on pluggin' away Frankie! :headbang:

It's funny though...it's Monstro's expression that looks frightened...or is it surprise that he made mince-meat out of the titanium hand-cuffs... :insane:

I wonder if the similarity between Monstro's expression and the expression of the guy looking at us out of the lower-right corner is intentional? hm

In case you didn't see the TTA thread, this one is finally going up for auction after a LONG time on the Clink exchange with no takers at like $30,000 if my memory is correct. It'll be fascinating to see what it goes for.

RAD3910E2013122_141358.jpg

In case you didn't see the TTA thread, this one is finally going up for auction after a LONG time on the Clink exchange with no takers at like $30,000 if my memory is correct. It'll be fascinating to see what it goes for.

:frustrated: It's got a date of January 9 = my birthday. The book is definitely calling me but most likely out of my range.

That book has "Art" and "Texas Bound" written all over it!! :baiting:

Ha, only if that sentence also includes "guns" and "high speed pursuit"! lol

Ha, only if that sentence also includes "guns" and "high speed pursuit"! lol

Pre-Heros come in 9.8? :o Who knew! :insane:

However, as nice as this book is, it is one of the less "astonishing" covers of the genre and I would guess would command the better part of $10K (as Art mentioned) at best...