• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,226 posts in this topic

Googam, son of Goom - the 'baby-talk' names of the pre-hero Marvels just crack me up sometimes!

Me too. (thumbs u

I have nothing better to do today but make another stupid video. I like pulling out some monster slabs and looking at them. And look at them. Click the screen to get it rolling.

th_slabvidoe009.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Just was looking at my set...thinking about sending in my TOS 9, 17, 23, 24, 27, 30, 33, 34, 36, 37 and 38 for grading...all should be 6.0 or better... :wishluck:

And then when I get them back crack them back out of course... :insane:

Just was looking at my set...thinking about sending in my TOS 9, 17, 23, 24, 27, 30, 33, 34, 36, 37 and 38 for grading...all should be 6.0 or better... :wishluck:

And then when I get them back crack them back out of course... :insane:

Forgot #15 as well...

I have nothing better to do today but make another stupid video. I like pulling out some monster slabs and looking at them. And look at them.

th_slabvidoe009.jpg

Love me some PH 7.0s! :headbang:

no love for the 8.0's in there?

My money is on user error lol

What are some of the best books?

some 8.0's but nothing I haven't posted before. I just had the urge to put them all in one group. Hopefully I will be adding to this group come Wizard.

I have nothing better to do today but make another stupid video. I like pulling out some monster slabs and looking at them. And look at them.

th_slabvidoe009.jpg

Love me some PH 7.0s! :headbang:

no love for the 8.0's in there?

Had just looked at the screen shot...love me some PH 7.0s through 8.0! lol

Pre-Heroes will be my first agenda at Wizard in a few weeks. I'm starting to get an interest also in the older Atlas series " Astonishing"

That is high on my list too. If you see a pair of guys walking around with old school briefcases on shoulder straps be sure to say hello. The tall one will be me, the shorter one my brother.

I have nothing better to do today but make another stupid video. I like pulling out some monster slabs and looking at them. And look at them. Click the screen to get it rolling.

th_slabvidoe009.jpg

Best 1:56 I've spent all day!! :banana: