• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this site for adults or for anyone?

497 posts in this topic

I keep getting distracted trying to read through this thing but I will say this...I am encouraged by the overwhelming outpouring of juvenile stupidity and frivolity to begin Fingh's reign.

While his time as king will be like his stature, short and dumpy, I am enjoying it thus far.

hm

I keep getting distracted trying to read through this thing but I will say this...I am encouraged by the overwhelming outpouring of juvenile stupidity and frivolity to begin Fingh's reign.

While his time as king will be like his stature, short and dumpy, I am enjoying it thus far.

2h3mo.jpg

hm

I'm rooting for fingh to last longer than the last 3 quick hitters :wishluck:

2h3mo.jpg

lol