• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loki - who's buying/loving it?!?!

28 posts in this topic

art by the great Essad Ribic and written by Rodi.

the story is an intriging and intelligent one...simply put, it'll give you a different prespective of the asgardian gods and their relations...characterization at it's finer levels.

simply imho one of the best titles around, truly a must have.

erloki1p11.jpg

and the art!!!!!!! everyone who loves frazetta style won't go wrong with this one...finally someone gave to the fella more than just covers, because he's one of the best artist around.

erloki3p8.jpg

ebay?!?!?! you should still be able to track them for a decent price... wink.gif

yeah, they are getting more than double cover at this point on ebay. not a bad run to speculate on, plus you'll be getting a good story with great artwork.

Plus I don't think it would make sense for me to chase on a handfull of issues, pay shipping, etc, when I will be able to get them shortly anyways.

ebay?!?!?! you should still be able to track them for a decent price... wink.gif

yeah, they are getting more than double cover at this point on ebay. not a bad run to speculate on, plus you'll be getting a good story with great artwork.

Plus I don't think it would make sense for me to chase on a handfull of issues, pay shipping, etc, when I will be able to get them shortly anyways.

The TPB should be a great pickup. thumbsup2.gif