• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap #74, Horror Mags, Dells, Feds N Heads #1 and more!

88 posts in this topic

:rulez:

First book up in a few.

If your on the probation list, try and get off the probabtion list and quit being a dumb azz. No hall of shamers or probies, or anyone who deals with them.

If you want me to start a pile let me know.

1. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Please "quote" the book you want after it is posted.

If you want to negotiate on a price or book please do through a P.M. but :takeit: in the thread trumps any P.M. talks.

2. I'm not on the boards 24/7 so I am not around to answer P.M.'s all the time.Paypal, Money Orders, and Personal. Personal checks are held for ten days until they clear before I ship.

3. I can fit about ten regular sized comics ( not the Giants or Larger Magazines ) in my standard shipping box for $4.90 Media in the U.S. Other books will be exact shipping and packaging. If your order is more that the cost will be exact plus shipping materials. Media takes a few days more, but I have never had a problem with media. I package bomb proof, as anyone who has purchased from me knows.

4. I have decided that If you are willing to pay the exact shipping, I will ship anywhere at my cost, but please wait for me to invoice you.

5. PRIORITY is available at exact cost if you want it.

6. I do not bag and board individual books. Most books are bulk shipped in groups of up to twelve per bag. Everyone has there own bag/board preference anyway.

7. I will not ship in envelopes or mailers, so please dont ask. I only use Kraft box mailers.

9. I also offer a full refund on anything ( minus return shipping ), as long as you contact me within five days and return the item in the same condition.

CHILLING TALES OF HORROR #6 - 1970 - 8.0 SOLD TO PT TULLER

Book has nice color and gloss. Nice interior pages. Some faint corner creases and wear. Clean back cover.

GD = $35.00

BP = $5.00

chillingtalesofhorror6001.jpg

CHILLING TALES OF HORROR #2 - 1969 - 6.5 :news: SOLD TO BCC

Some corner creases and bends. Light edge wear. Nice colors and gloss. Complete and well attached.

GD = $20.00

BP = $8.00

chillingtalesofhorror2001.jpg

WEB OF HORROR #2 - Feb - 1970 - 6.5 SOLD TO PT TULLER

Flat and glossy copy with some light edge and corner creases. Very nice interior. Complete and well attached.

GD = $30.00

BP = $4.00

webofhorror2001.jpg

TALES OF TERROR #1 - 1964 - 4.0 SOLD TO PT TULLER

1/2" bottom cover split. Edge and corner creases. Inside pages have tanning on the edges. Complete and well attached.

GD = $12.00

BP = $4.00

talesofterror1001.jpg

MONSTER FANTASY #4 - 1975 - 4.5

Edge and corner creases. Well attached with nice interior pages. Outer Limits and lots of Monster pic.

GD =

BP = $3.00

monsterfantasy4001.jpg

CHILLING TALES OF HORROR #2 - 1969 - 6.5

Some corner creases and bends. Light edge wear. Nice colors and gloss. Complete and well attached.

GD = $20.00

BP = $8.00

:takeit: I assume the BP means buy price. Sorry, I don't know my acronyms.

CAPTAIN AMERICA #74 - - CGC 3.5 C/OW :news:SOLD

Just back this week. Book has been pressed by Joey.

BP = $3250

Shipped and Insured - If you pay with a check or cashiers check I can knock a bit off the price.

captainamericaweirdtales74001.jpg

captainamerica74backcover001.jpg

CHILLING TALES OF HORROR #2 - 1969 - 6.5

GD = $20.00

BP = $8.00

:takeit: I assume the BP means buy price. Sorry, I don't know my acronyms.

Actually it means Board Price & Thank you! (worship)