• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 8 CGC 6.0 OWW-SOLD

4 posts in this topic

One book for sale. Nice copy of Fantastic Four 8 CGC 6.0 Off-white to white pages. First appearance of the Puppet Master (Phillip Masters) & his daughter, Alicia Masters (soon to be Ben Grimm's girlfriend). No date/store stamps or handwriting on front or back covers.

Price is $325 and includes free shipping by Priority Mail (with insurance) to USA. I will ship to Canada, the UK, and Australia for exact cost of shipping (minus $25 discount). Buyer from Canada, UK or Australia to pay $100 deposit, then I will package book, take it to USPS and confirm total shipping cost, and ship after full payment is made. I will declare actual sales price on any customs forms.

Latest GPA sales numbers are:

(3) $317 (6) $370 (6) $371 (1) $338 $338 Apr-2013

Payment by cashiers check/money order or Paypal. No return due to third party (CGC) grading. :takeit: trumps PM offers.

I have previously sold CGC slabs on this board and here is the link to my Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5161163#Post5161163

ff8CGC60front.jpg

ff8CGC60back-1.jpg

One book for sale. Nice copy of Fantastic Four 8 CGC 6.0 Off-white to white pages. First appearance of the Puppet Master (Phillip Masters) & his daughter, Alicia Masters (soon to be Ben Grimm's girlfriend). No date/store stamps or handwriting on front or back covers.

Price is $325 and includes free shipping by Priority Mail (with insurance) to USA. I will ship to Canada, the UK, and Australia for exact cost of shipping (minus $25 discount). Buyer from Canada, UK or Australia to pay $100 deposit, then I will package book, take it to USPS and confirm total shipping cost, and ship after full payment is made. I will declare actual sales price on any customs forms.

Payment by cashiers check/money order or Paypal. No return due to third party (CGC) grading. :takeit: trumps PM offers.

I have previously sold CGC slabs on this board and here is the link to my Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5161163#Post5161163

ff8CGC60front.jpg

ff8CGC60back-1.jpg

:takeit: