• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's a 10.0 Grade?

29 posts in this topic

If a 9.4 is considered a Near Mint grade, what grading quality would you expect a 10.0 to have? popcorn.gif

Its considered to be in Gem Mint condition.. confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't own any 10.0 slabs. I do have 4 9.9 slabs. They don't look that much different than 9.8 books. confused-smiley-013.gif

gossip.gif Stop telling the other teams how we do it gossip.gifforeheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif we have a strategy? gossip.gif

No but don't tell them that, they think we do, that is the strategy. wink.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

I don't own any 10.0 slabs. I do have 4 9.9 slabs. They don't look that much different than 9.8 books. confused-smiley-013.gif

gossip.gif Stop telling the other teams how we do it gossip.gifforeheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

No but don't tell them that, they think we do, that is the strategy. wink.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

oh.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I mean, yeah we have a strategy. wink.gif

Thats the ticket yay.gif......"WE GOT THE FUNK.....WE GOT TO GET THAT FUNK.....OOOOO...WE GOT THE FUNK....WE GOT TO GET THAT FUNK..."

Thats the ticket yay.gif......"WE GOT THE FUNK.....WE GOT TO GET THAT FUNK.....OOOOO...WE GOT THE FUNK....WE GOT TO GET THAT FUNK..."

yay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

yay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif.........WE GOT TO TURN THIS MOTHER OOOOUUUUUTTT......

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif.........WE GOT TO TURN THIS MOTHER OOOOUUUUUTTT......