• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have much experience with 'THE' House of Comics?

393 posts in this topic

Guess I can take their website off my sig. line. :applause:

He might be a criminal mastermind and run the whole business from the prison phone while having his cronies mail stuff out!

How are they going to smuggle in the long boxes? :eek:

Guess I can take their website off my sig. line. :applause:

He might be a criminal mastermind and run the whole business from the prison phone while having his cronies mail stuff out!

He should have somebody send him a longbox, he can try use them to bribe other prisoners off to keep from becoming somebody's "baby doll". lol

What a dirtbag. A lengthy prison sentence is better than he deserves.

This isn't the first time he's assaulted his wife and hopefully it'll be the last. Can you imagine what the kids who are caught up in this craziness are going through? "Your daddy only stabbed momma seven or eight times." Whoa. I feel sick.

I hope his wife recovers :wishluck:

Attention please...Thehouseofcomics.com is changing to Thecellblockofcomics.com

Stay tuned for photos of our cells just bursting at the seams from our comic overstock.

Stay tuned for photos of our cells just bursting at the seams from our comic overstock.

The "squeal like a pig" scene from Deliverance HAS to be included in the infamous thehouseofcomics.com picture now. Maybe next to Waldo. hm

I almost added to my post before this: wait for it. Wait.

Hhhooollllly cow! When I saw this pop back up this is not what I was expecting! Makes me sick to think about their kids. What a dirtbag.

Yeah, I wish his wife a speedy recovery and hope she can turn her life around. Certainly for the sake of her kids.

looking at his picture and circumstances, he definitely doesn't fit any profiles for this type of behaviour. Must have been completely random.

(I changed the behavior spelling so people think i'm canadian)

looking at his picture and circumstances, he definitely doesn't fit any profiles for this type of behaviour. Must have been completely random.

(I changed the behavior spelling so people think i'm canadian)

It worked

:)

Wow. Thats crazy. You reap what you sow. Im sure we werent the only ones telling her to get the hell away from this maniac, hopefully she can turn her life around.

I think Thebighouseofcomics would have been funnier. Youre slipping old man. :baiting: