• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have much experience with 'THE' House of Comics?

393 posts in this topic

I feel sorry for his wife ... she didn't deserve that.

She was probably under his control for a long time and had no way out but to go along with his chicanery.

They all can't be as awesome as your wife. :luhv:

Wifey got a kick outta that ! lol

She’s awesome except on nights like this Friday when it’s her turn for “Bunko” night at our house and I’m invaded by 11 of her girlfriends to disrupt my NCAAF Friday night football. :(

if they are as beautiful as your wife I'm flyin' down. :luhv:

She was probably under his control for a long time and had no way out but to go along with his chicanery.

She’s awesome except on nights like this Friday when it’s her turn for “Bunko” night at our house and I’m invaded by 11 of her girlfriends to disrupt my NCAAF Friday night football. :(

...creepy.... :fear:

We need to install the hidden cameras and microphones right away :headbang:

We need to install the hidden cameras and microphones right away :headbang:

Too creepy? :eek:

You are serious? Your wife and 11 other women and you're the only guy around?

Wait, I could see where that could be a dream come true, or a nightmare. My bad, bro.

;)

-slym

You are serious? Your wife and 11 other women and you're the only guy around?

Wait, I could see where that could be a dream come true, or a nightmare. My bad, bro.

;)

-slym

It would be a dream if they were all Poker or Bourré players !

At least I get to enjoy all the good food without having to cook any of it :banana:

Well, I don't know who, but it seems that Mr Neeley has been charged with 2nd degree murder.

Here are the charges for his arrest.

All kidding aside, I hope his wife and kids are ok. The kids certainly don't deserve to be in the situation they were in.

Charge Status Docket # Bond Amount

ATTEMPTED MURDER PRE-TRIAL 13CR054438 CONSOLIDATED $0.00

PAROLE OR PROBATION VIOLATION PRE-TRIAL NO BOND

MURDER-SECOND DEG PRE-TRIAL 13CR54438 MULTIPLE $0.00

FAIL TO APPEAR - MISD (CHILD SUPPORT) PRE-TRIAL 99CVD384 CASH $600.00

KIDNAPPING PRE-TRIAL 13CR054416 MULTIPLE $0.00

AWDWITK SERIOUS INJURY PRE-TRIAL 13CR054416 MULTIPLE $0.00

INTERFERING WITH EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION PRE-TRIAL 13CR054415 SECURED $1,000,000.00

Sad. It's hard to believe it was anyone other than Elizabeth as he was picked up so quickly after he stabbed her. I really feel sorry for the kids.

I can't imagine why he would have a charge for attempted murder along with 2nd degree murder if he had killed her.

Wouldn't he just be charged with murder if the attempt ended up killing her?

Sad. It's hard to believe it was anyone other than Elizabeth as he was picked up so quickly after he stabbed her. I really feel sorry for the kids.

I can't imagine why he would have a charge for attempted murder along with 2nd degree murder if he had killed her.

Wouldn't he just be charged with murder if the attempt ended up killing her?

2nd degree murder wife? Intent to kill... :eek: ... I can't even say it!