• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have much experience with 'THE' House of Comics?

393 posts in this topic

Stabbed his wife several times and sat in the house while she bled out. When he went for cigarettes a few hours later, she called 911. He was tracked through wireless and arrested in the parking lot of the local Walmart. SOOO... There's that.

Oh yeah... And the 3 kids... Feel terrible for the, but I guess better off in the end.

Just wanted to bump this thread. I know many people here knew of what transpired with Thomas and his wife. In June he plead guilty to Attempted First Degree Murder and received a 15 year prison sentence. His anticipated release date is 9/27/2028.

[font:Book Antiqua]What happen?

I am not familiar with the situation.

I remember reading about the house of comics

regarding scams an a messy living room but nothing about attempting murder...

[/font]

(shrug)

http://www.wbtv.com/story/25745264/union-county-d-a-defends-plea-deal-that-has-domestic-violence-stabbing-victim-upset

Just wanted to bump this thread. I know many people here knew of what transpired with Thomas and his wife. In June he plead guilty to Attempted First Degree Murder and received a 15 year prison sentence. His anticipated release date is 9/27/2028.

[font:Book Antiqua]What happen?

I am not familiar with the situation.

I remember reading about the house of comics

regarding scams an a messy living room but nothing about attempting murder...

[/font]

(shrug)

http://www.wbtv.com/story/25745264/union-county-d-a-defends-plea-deal-that-has-domestic-violence-stabbing-victim-upset

The comments underneath aren't any more comforting. . .

IMO, not long enough.

Hopefully the kids end up with a semblance of a 'normal' life from here on out.

That won't happen. Unfortunately, the mom is just as much a scumbag as the attempted murderer.

What happened between them is probably more "par for the course". Those kids don't have a chance. One of them might do something with their lives and "get out" or break the cycle. But not all 3 of them.

That won't happen. Unfortunately, the mom is just as much a scumbag as the attempted murderer.

What happened between them is probably more "par for the course". Those kids don't have a chance. One of them might do something with their lives and "get out" or break the cycle. But not all 3 of them.

Your next post is your 25,000th!

Your next post is your 25,000th!

Oh man. I better make it count!

#TEAMTARANTULA