• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Darabont & the cast of The Walking Dead

39 posts in this topic

Well, DeMunn was in another Stephen King miniseries, as well. I've been trying to think where I had seen him before for months, and thanks to this thread, I realized it was "Storm of the Century."

DeMunn is in Green Mile as well.

Well, DeMunn was in another Stephen King miniseries, as well. I've been trying to think where I had seen him before for months, and thanks to this thread, I realized it was "Storm of the Century."

That's right, he's a guard.

Another double whammy of a Darabont film of a King story. Just like Shawshank, and The Mist...all with DeMunn.

Ron Howard always puts hit brother Clint Howard in his movies

Sam Raimi also puts his brother as well as Bruce Campbell in his movies.

I think Sam has used his Olds Delta 88 in almost every movie.

hm

It's been going on for decades.

John Ford and John Wayne

If a director and an actor (or actors) work well together, and make bankable movies, why wouldn't they work together as often as possible?

Another double whammy of a Darabont film of a King story. Just like Shawshank, and The Mist...all with DeMunn.

I still can't figure out who DeMunn was in Shawshank.

I guess I can just look it up, but I was trying to spot him myself.

He's the prosecutor that handles the case against Andy that gets him sent to prison for life in the beginning.

He's the prosecutor that handles the case against Andy that gets him sent to prison for life in the beginning.

Thanks. I see it now. I don't know why I didn't recognize him before.

He does look really young. hm

He does look really young. hm

Yeah, he didn't age well. lol