• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS books in the census

22 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been asked before,

The book I'm curious about is Spider-Woman #37 9.8, in the census it says there's one in a yellow slab. Is there any way to find out who signed it?

Thanks for any help.

Heck I have a question about a book I bought that has 16 signatures and they can't even verify for me which "Kubert" signed it. I have a good idea but it is a little discouraging they can't verify it. Since there are so many sig's the label only lists last names.

Sadly no. The CGC Census wasn't set up regarding specific sigs on books. I've wondered how many of the Iron Man #128 SS issues were ever signed by Downey as there are a few. Only way to find out is tracking them down and detective skills!

Heck I have a question about a book I bought that has 16 signatures and they can't even verify for me which "Kubert" signed it. I have a good idea but it is a little discouraging they can't verify it. Since there are so many sig's the label only lists last names.

Post a pic of the sig in question, someone here can likely ID it.

I looked up Spider-Woman on GPA. It sold for 120.00 last year and signed by Claremont and O'Neil
Thank you :applause:

And now the hunt begins :sumo:

Post a pic of the sig in question, someone here can likely ID it.

yeah, lets see if we can figure this out hm

I am pretty sure Danny Devotion is the black ink on Batman's cape. I googled what his signature looks like and that has to be it. The Kubert is 100% Andy.

Agreed. It's hard to see, but I'm confident that it is his.