• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Last page of Issue 3 is the 1st inner pages cameo and issue 4 the 1st full appearance.

Ottley being the 1st full fledged glimpse of her backside on the front cover.

No, green lady who dived off the cliff wasn't included. I'm sure I could find a Previews to drive people even crazier.

Edited by krighton

Last page of Issue 3 is the 1st inner pages cameo and issue 4 the 1st full appearance.

No, green lady who dived off the cliff wasn't included. I'm sure I could find a Previews to drive people even crazier.

hopefully they didnt print a picture of the Ottley cover in a Previews catalogue :roflmao:

really dont want to rehash that debate

Cue Mr. Ween

Its weird, I've read all four issues and I've enjoyed all four, but its always just an after thought in what I'm looking to get for the week and I can't ever really figure out why. It's got a creative setting, decent art and writing, but I guess the series for whatever reason doesn't feel like its going anywhere right now. I'll still ride out the first arc to see if that changes but its squarely meh for me right now. Maybe its just that each issue has just felt like its about what threat is around the corner so that might be whats boring me, its tough to put a finger on.

tnx...i never do more than 5 at a time, don't like to invest too much in one submission.

Its weird, I've read all four issues and I've enjoyed all four, but its always just an after thought in what I'm looking to get for the week and I can't ever really figure out why. It's got a creative setting, decent art and writing, but I guess the series for whatever reason doesn't feel like its going anywhere right now. I'll still ride out the first arc to see if that changes but its squarely meh for me right now. Maybe its just that each issue has just felt like its about what threat is around the corner so that might be whats boring me, its tough to put a finger on.

Well it's a party of explorers, doubt they'll ever settle down and build anything, so the entire series will be about cataloguing what they find and mapping out different areas. Sort of the like the old tv show Land of the Lost.