• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

whenever I think of some of the board members here I think of that clip in forest gump, where, well here is the clip, 'cause some of you guys must be millionaires and the rest of us don't know it.

Seeing this made me watch Forrest Gump again. It's even better now than it was twenty years ago. I actually shed tears.

Edited by CallMeSang

whenever I think of some of the board members here I think of that clip in forest gump, where, well here is the clip, 'cause some of you guys must be millionaires and the rest of us don't know it.

Seeing this made me watch Forrest Gump again. It's even better now than it was twenty years ago. I actually shed tears.

Read the 2nd book its just a funny as the first one. Why they didn't make another movie all never understand.

Forest is responsible for New Coke, 1987 Wall Street Crash, Oliver North/Iran Contra, Capturing and returning Sadam Hussein, Savings and Loan Scandal in the early 80s. I laughed out loud at some parts.

I think that was a decent price I will continue to grow my few sets and

i just posted a couple of #1 regular covers and ottley variants on the modern sales thread.

Edited by emezy360

This series is going crazy.

I didn't think it would sustain the fast rising prices, but it sure is.

Interesting to see where they are 6 months from now

Or even next month, when the Ottley SS comeback from CGC that were done this weekend.

This series is going crazy.

I didn't think it would sustain the fast rising prices, but it sure is.

Interesting to see where they are 6 months from now

Or even next month, when the Ottley SS comeback from CGC that were done this weekend.

:golfclap: