• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IM 55 out AV 55 in?

37 posts in this topic

IM55 is probably just going to dip and then be on a slow burn until he pops up in GotG in some fashion - and I think Marvel is still going to be pushing him hard, too.

I don't see the interest in Thanos subsiding too much. A little, but not a lot.

Thanos will be in Avengers 3

Exactly it might cool but unless you need to get out from under the book there is no reason not to hold it until then. I always hoped they would have introduced Enchantress and Executioner in Thor 2 and go the Masters of Evil route for Avengers 2. It never made much sense for Thanos to be in 2. He needs more of a build up. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes and steals an infinity gem from the Collector in the Guardians flick. Also could see a cocoon towards the end of Guardians.

Let's see if we can create a market crash.

I'll horde IM55's all day if I can get them at a reduced rate from where they are now.

That would be nice! I'm sure AV 55 will start popping on ebay in the next week or so.

It has already started. :eek:

This is what I get for going out tonight.... I miss out on the hype

RBMF

Don't worry you still have time to dump your IM 55/s. The real mania won't set in until a teaser trailer shows Ultron's person.

I do not really care about Ultron and I never owned a IM55. However, I now feel comfortable adding Avengers 57 to my WTB ad.

For anyone keeping track (shameless plug) I am looking for:

Avengers 57, Batman 20 (1943), Action Comics 41, 252, Solar 10 (Valiant), Daredevil 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, Strange Tales 110 and Superman 76 from 1952.

This is what I get for going out tonight.... I miss out on the hype

RBMF

Don't worry you still have time to dump your IM 55/s. The real mania won't set in until a teaser trailer shows Ultron's person.

I do not really care about Ultron and I never owned a IM55. However, I now feel comfortable adding Avengers 57 to my WTB ad.

For anyone keeping track (shameless plug) I am looking for:

Avengers 57, Batman 20 (1943), Action Comics 41, 252, Solar 10 (Valiant), Daredevil 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, Strange Tales 110 and Superman 76 from 1952.

I keed I keed.