• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it slow on the board tonight?

76 posts in this topic

The quality of that DVD is amazing...and the ending was pretty weird, considering how close it was to 9/11.. I remember first time I saw that movie was 2003, years after its release., .

And did anyone else see The Venture bros tonight?

Was it a repeat?.. they are all new to me.. first time I have seen it was tonight.

The F.F. spoof was flat out awesome... I take it every epsiode is not ComicBook related?.

And to see real red looking blood shown on the network , even in a cartoon was surprising..but really cool.

and I wont mention what they showed happens to a person , after they die.

My wife let out a loud.." WTF was that.. please tell me that was not what I thought it was.".

And all I could do was giggle, uncomfortably a bit and say "yup, it was ".

Ze-

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

And I thought I was outa the loop when I had not seen Fight Club till 4 years after it's release

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Guess it is a little to late to edit my post for you.. but I will for others.. but wait.. no one else seems to be up yet...

And yes.. it should be on your "to see list"

Ze-

I saw it the year it was released and for me it was THE best movie of that particular year, bar none.

Then again, I've recommended it to everyone I know and a lot of people hated it confused-smiley-013.gif

When friends come to visit and don't know the movie I practically force them to take my DVD home with them and watch it. I used to put it on and make people watch it when friends come over to socialize, but my wife won't let me do that anymore sorry.gif

Zeman, watch out for spoilers........some of us ain't seen FC yet. I keep hearing great things about that flick.......

Are you kidding me? You seriously can't expect us not to talk about movie, without spoiling it for you? Especially when that movie has been out for 4 or more years? 27_laughing.gif I can understand a current movie.

What's next we can't talk about the Godfather, beacuse you haven't seen it?

Zeman, watch out for spoilers........some of us ain't seen FC yet. I keep hearing great things about that flick.......

Are you kidding me? You seriously can't expect us not to talk about movie, without spoiling it for you? Especially when that movie has been out for 4 or more years? 27_laughing.gif I can understand a current movie.

Hey redhook!!!

DarthVader is Luke Skywalkers father.... gossip.gif

Hey redhook!!!

gossip.gif The Titanic sinks at the end of the movie gossip.gif

Hey redhook!!!

The North wins the Civil War in Gone with the Wind. gossip.gifshocked.gif

Hey redhook!!!

Planet of the Apes takes place on earth. gossip.gif

Hey redhook!!!

Planet of the Apes takes place on earth. gossip.gif

IT DOES!!!!! 893whatthe.gif