• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 1

19 posts in this topic

This book is part of a monster collection I've recently acquired.

This book has NOT been pressed and will definitely present better, if not get a grade bump once pressed

Guaranteed to be 100% un-restored. If you get it slabbed and it comes back a PLOD just send it back for a full refund of the purchase price. I just ask that you get it graded in a timely manner and let me know when you send it out.

Rules:

First :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM deals in progress and gets the book unconditionally.

Payment:

Paypal: Yes(add 3%)

Personal Checks: Yes

Time Payments: Yes, PM for terms

No one in the HOS or on the Probation List is welcome.

Shipping: $10 in the US for 1 or all of them. Foreign buyers will pay exact Priority shipping with full insurance.

Returns: If you feel the book is misrepresented you can return it for a full hassle free refund, just contact me first.

I can provide references here on the boards if you do not know me or you can check my eBay feedback. My user name is EZAuctionsNJ

Very solid book with a whiter cover than the norm for FF 1's

I grade this as a solid 4.0 with a small chance of 3.5. Overall its really solid copy with the staples firmly attached. Clean and attractive!

$4150

ff1fc_zps4eff3caa.jpg

ff1bc_zps28aa980a.jpg