• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE BOOKS, RAW and GL #21 8.0 PRICES LOWERED, again RECAP on last page

188 posts in this topic

Detective #103 1945 Hitler appearance in the Boy Commando story.

Pages are in the White range. Bottom staple is detached and there is a big crease on the first page.

Grade is somewhere between Good+ (2.5) and Gd/VG (3.0) OSG for Good+ (2.5) is $100 bin is $70

:takeit:

Thanks, Mike! Sold!

G
Crime SuspenStories #20, the famous HANGING COVER, used in SOTI, Pages are Cream to Off-White. Grade is 6. This is a purple label with the notes “small amount of color touch” I have no idea where it is, or if it can be removed. Book was pressed by Joey Post . Bin is $250

The Human Torch #36 Atlas /Timely CGC 5.0 CR/OW Sub-Mariner back up story. Bin $375

Thank you so much, Vern, they are both yours!

I stumbled across that book on another site and since then I've been trying to figure out if it somehow fits. Okay so that would be a stretch but there's another sentimental reason for the pickup. I sold my 3.0 a few months back with every intention of upgrading and I did just that!

Thanks Sharon! :foryou:

Showcase #6, First Challengers…OK, it’s CLOSE to a GA book and it’s hard to find…especially at non nose bleed prices ;) The back cover is missing, and there are 2 pieces of tape on the inside of the front cover. Good Guide is $293, this book of course, is not a good…Bin is $125

showcase6_0001.jpg

showcase6_0002.jpg

showcase6_0003.jpg

showcase6_0004.jpg

Very cool! :headbang:

All Star #6, Johnny Thunder Joins the JLA. CGC Off-White –White 4.0 (this book was a 3.5, but it was pressed by Joey Post to remove a spine roll and is now a 4.0. It looks a lot nicer in the new smaller holder Bin $450

allstar6.jpg

allstar6_0001.jpg

allstar6_0002.jpg

allstar6_0003.jpg

DSCN0143.jpg

DSCN0144.jpg

All Star #6, Johnny Thunder Joins the JLA. CGC Off-White –White 4.0 (this book was a 3.5, but it was pressed by Joey Post to remove a spine roll and is now a 4.0. It looks a lot nicer in the new smaller holder Bin $450

Thanks John, sold! (worship)