• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deathstroke

14 posts in this topic

I have been following The New Teen Titans 2 for a little while now and noticed raw and CGC copies are going up. Prices are getting close to NM 98. I love Deadpool but Starting to hate how Marvel is forcing his humor. Has anyone read the new Deathstroke series? If done right can Deathstroke rival Deadpool?!

I have the entire new 52 run of Deathstroke issues from #0 to 20 and I must say, It's definitely an action packed series and I enjoyed it. The prices for the comic should be going up since Deathstroke is currently a playable character in Injustice and will be a playable character in the new Arkham Origins game coming out this fall. I love Deathstroke and lucky for me, I have a New Teen Titans #2 CGC SS 9.6!!!

I have been following The New Teen Titans 2 for a little while now and noticed raw and CGC copies are going up. Prices are getting close to NM 98. I love Deadpool but Starting to hate how Marvel is forcing his humor. Has anyone read the new Deathstroke series? If done right can Deathstroke rival Deadpool?!

Didn't his TV appearances in "Arrow" help drive the price of his appearances back up?

One of my favorite Copper Age characters.

Didn't Bisley do the covers doh! I appreciate his work but not my first or tenth choice for Slade. If only Zeck would come back and do a cover run :cloud9: Of course I'm biased but still my favorite Copper Age villain, I though he had a good incarnation in Identity Crisis - Morales and Meltzer did him justice that's for sure.

Deathstroke5.jpg

Didn't Bisley do the covers doh! I appreciate his work but not my first or tenth choice for Slade. If only Zeck would come back and do a cover run :cloud9: Of course I'm biased but still my favorite Copper Age villain, I though he had a good incarnation in Identity Crisis - Morales and Meltzer did him justice that's for sure.

Deathstroke5.jpg

The battle scene in Identity Crisis kicked arse!!!

Deathstroke5.jpg

The battle scene in Identity Crisis kicked arse!!!

Oh yeah, I know Deathstroke because of that battle scene. Such a bad arse...

Yeah his appearance in Arrow helped. Somehow DC needs to get him in one of the new movies. Not sure how he would fit. He's more of an anti-hero.

he's being pushed in the next Arkham game

DC has a gold mine in the classic New Teen Titans line-up and I'm not sure how they don't see it. Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire. Pitted against Deathstroke ala the New Teen Titans cartoon. Talk about a movie worth seeing.