• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Avengers #55

6 posts in this topic

That's a production crease. Mine has the exact same thing.

Thanks for pointing that out. Checked a few listings on the bay and some have extremely similar creases. How much does that affect the books overall grade?

I dont think he was talking about the production crease.

There is a horizonal corner crease/fold on that corner as well. It's light but it breaks color.

Still a good looking book.

Also, you need to tell us if that is soiling on the cover there at the bottom left corner.

All said ( and assuming staples and centerfold are good ) I'd say this is a 6.0 - 6.5. Higher with a clean and a press. 7.5 max with that corner crease imo.

Guess i need to read better heh.

Either way, that other crease is there, slight, but there.

Production crease like that wont be factored into the grade at all.

As long as it's a known production error, most dont affect grades until 9.9+

I dont think he was talking about the production crease.

There is a horizonal corner crease/fold on that corner as well. It's light but it breaks color.

Still a good looking book.

Also, you need to tell us if that is soiling on the cover there at the bottom left corner.

All said ( and assuming staples and centerfold are good ) I'd say this is a 6.0 - 6.5. Higher with a clean and a press. 7.5 max with that corner crease imo.

Does not seem to be any soiling on the bottom left corner, least to my eye anyway. Might be a slight impact dent, non cb, that tossed a shadow in the scanner. That is my best guess anyway.