• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fraud #15 ?

628 posts in this topic

I wonder how that ended up.

Unbelievable that eBay continues to let him sell.

Well...maybe not so unbelievable. It is eBay after all.

I think my favourite part of this Elvishaha character is that he uses that user name on other websites where he reveals pretty detailed information about himself.

Please, can we make this a house of cards thread? I want home photos and photoshop awesomeness

He seems to be an avid player of Sims. lol

Leauge of Legends too.

He downloaded a wall hack for Black Ops 2. No skill. lol. He has to cheat in real life and in game. Pathetic.

I don't have an eBay account so I don't know how any of this works. Is it possible to set up a dummy auction with the exact same search terms so that people searching for this auction will see that one too? And then just use it to inform people that the other is a fraud?

He has no feedback from Aug 08-Dec 30 2011. Weird, unless the 15k was a non paying, scam busting bidder.

Probably explains why there's no feedback. eBay would have pulled it.

Reported. Again.

Ironic feedback that he left for another seller:

"Fast shipping! But item still rusted. Seller needs to be aware of what's true."

-bc

thats definitely a fake DiMaggio autographed ball
I thought that too, look at the question area, he couldn't even google the AL presidents name.

Not only is he back, but he's returned with even more Wikipedia BS than before. You need to read all the way to the part about J. Jonah Jameson to learn that he's selling a reprint.

Not only is he back, but he's returned with even more Wikipedia BS than before. You need to read all the way to the part about J. Jonah Jameson to learn that he's selling a reprint.

CTRL + F

THEN TYPE "reprint"

CTRL + F

THEN TYPE "reprint"

That works if you know to look for the word "reprint."