• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fraud #15 ?

628 posts in this topic

I think my favourite part of this Elvishaha character is that he uses that user name on other websites where he reveals pretty detailed information about himself.

Why not post all of that here?

I suspect this re listing is as much for our benefit as anything else.

He knew we would see it and report it again, right?

What this shows me is how apathetic ebay is to this behavior. eBay didn't even close his account. Yeah, I know he could just open a new account, but still...

I wonder how much money has been made in fraudulent auctions over the years by dishonest sellers, and how much money eBay received in fees from this type of thievery.

It would make a good investigative story, IMHO.

Reported.

I tried to send the doosher an email, since he and I exchanged emails yesterday, but he either blocked me from being able to do so, or is no longer accepting questions about his item.

I hope he chokes on his dinner, but that's just me.

My God, you have to tell me your secret. I can't figure out how you can be so breathtakingly stupid. Did you fall down a flight of stairs when you were a younger kid than you are now, or did your mother drink a lot while you were in utero?

My God, you have to tell me your secret. I can't figure out how you can be so breathtakingly stupid. Did you fall down a flight of stairs when you were a younger kid than you are now, or did your mother drink a lot while you were in utero?

I'm thinking mom laced his formula with arsenic, trying to enact a 4th and a 5th trimester abortion, but failed to kill him. Instead, it only brain-damaged him.

-slym

Can I ask you a question seriously no joking around at all, I've always wanted to ask a person on the other side of the table this? Why would you want to scam somebody out of their hard earned money? You know its wrong yet you still did it and are trying to do it again. I mean how would you feel if you got tricked out of thousands of dollars?

Wheres the link to all his public domain info?

We also need a 'scammer thread' started.