• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fraud #15 ?

628 posts in this topic

Can I ask you a question seriously no joking around at all, I've always wanted to ask a person on the other side of the table this? Why would you want to scam somebody out of their hard earned money? You know its wrong yet you still did it and are trying to do it again. I mean how would you feel if you got tricked out of thousands of dollars?

Most likely reasons are that he's in dire financial straits for whatever reason, he's a sociopath, or he is capable of empathy but has a misguided admiration for the guile it takes to run a scam and hasn't thought it all out yet. Odds are always best it's the last possibility for a criminal, and his gloating in the thread tends to verify it. He's got a long learning curve to avoid prison time the way he's starting out--I agree with someone else's guess, he's probably a teenager.

Wait, I just re-read ur post fantastic_four and u mentioned he's a teenager...... That is insulting to teenagers lol like honestly, ripping somebody off for a few bucks, ya sure whatever, but a few thousands, I doubt a teem would go thru with a scheme like this unless he might be a 19 year old. As a teen myself I'm obliged to say...... Wow what and insufficiently_thoughtful_person, power to the CGC threads! ? lol

Bets on how long before he tries again?

I wonder how much it would take to win that X-Box that closes in a few hours. hm

Ah look at that. It's only at 24.50. But is it really an xbox?

If you look at his past auctions, he tried to auction the old model. It never went though. It makes you wonder if he just changed the picture to the Slim and is hoping someone will want it...

Considering his image is being linked to a scam, I think he will be pissed. But I have been wrong before.

Wow.

I am upset for a few reason. The fact I look hung over in that photo being #1.

I wondered why you looked so young in it.