• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fraud #15 ?

628 posts in this topic

This comic is for a Amazing Fantasy reprint only, not an original, pictures listed for the item do not represent the item sold nor do they represent the comic in anyway. Bidder/Buyer accepts that he/she as read the full description of this listing before placing a bid and accepts that no legal action will be taken on the winning bidders/buyers part. Good luck!

lololol :whee:

I think my favourite part of this Elvishaha character is that he uses that user name on other websites where he reveals pretty detailed information about himself.

Yup. Think I am gonna find all of the info I can about him and publish it right here.

This comic is for a Amazing Fantasy reprint only, not an original, pictures listed for the item do not represent the item sold nor do they represent the comic in anyway. Bidder/Buyer accepts that he/she as read the full description of this listing before placing a bid and accepts that no legal action will be taken on the winning bidders/buyers part. Good luck!

lololol :whee:

He used the word "legal" so it must be legal, right? Isn't that all it takes?

This should be painfully obvious, but as long as eBay fails to ban him, he's going to keep relisting this item and coming back to this thread because of all the attention he's being given.

All this "er mah gerd what a scumberg" stuff is exactly what he wants. I know this isn't going to happen, but I'd strongly suggest we just stick to flagging when the book is relisted - then people can go ahead and notify without feeding his cravings for a reaction.