• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fraud #15 ?

628 posts in this topic

I'm gonna call at some point.

Ebay # 866-540-3229-----Then i'm pretty sure it's # then 2 then 0 then wait for operator

Let them know this is the third time in a week. Hopefully that helps.

Press # at the prompt, then 1, then # then 0.

This comic is for a Amazing Fantasy reprint only, not an original, pictures listed for the item do not represent the item sold nor do they represent the comic in anyway. Bidder/Buyer accepts that he/she as read the full description of this listing before placing a bid and accepts that no legal action will be taken on the winning bidders/buyers part. Good luck!

lololol :whee:

Yeah, that'll hold up in court. :insane:

This comic is for a Amazing Fantasy reprint only, not an original, pictures listed for the item do not represent the item sold nor do they represent the comic in anyway. Bidder/Buyer accepts that he/she as read the full description of this listing before placing a bid and accepts that no legal action will be taken on the winning bidders/buyers part. Good luck!

lololol :whee:

Yeah, that'll hold up in court. :insane:

Agreed, somebody isn't old enough/intelligent enough to understand the legal concept of "Intent to Defraud"...

Let me help him:

The specific intent to deceive or cheat, ordinarily for the purpose of causing some financial loss to another, or bringing about some financial gain to one's self. It is not necessary, however, to prove that the United States or anyone else was in fact defrauded so long as it is established that the person acted "with intent to defraud."

In other words, , you've already committed a crime several times over, even though you didn't succeed in ripping someone off. You're just piling onto your own gravestone. And your little "disclaimer" doesn't supersede the law; that would be like a landlord creating a lease that conflicts with state law.

Where is ths in the auction, I can't find it,,,?

In the Wedding Bells paragraph.

I cant believe this insufficiently_thoughtful_person relisted the comic and ebay hasn't taken it down.

He clearly states the pictures don't match the item. WTF is wrong with him

CTRL+F "reprint" [enter]

Yatzee!

reported

Its funny how he says the comic has two minor tears on the front cover when the picture clearly shows it doesn't

His description clearly states that the comic pictured is not the book that is being sold. meh

Its funny how he says the comic has two minor tears on the front cover when the picture clearly shows it doesn't

His description clearly states that the comic pictured is not the book that is being sold. meh

The use of a sample image is not uncommon, but reputable dealers make it very clear, even at the risk of running off potential buyers.

I was able to find the original Image he copied it from, Its purple label 6.0